Easy and Connected Precision Agriculture
STAND 4 H 012
Press conference February 25th from 9:30 am to 10:00 am
Presentation of MyEasyFarm
MyEasyFarm is a french AgTech startup founded in 2017 by François and Jean-Baptiste THIERART, 2 brothers with complementary experiences in Agriculture and informatics, the third generation of a family of manufacturers of agricultural equipment and farmers in Champagne-Ardenne.
They have partnered with Ivan KOLOMIETS, the CTO and R&D manager to design and develop an AgTech platform.
MyEasyFarm provides farmers and their professional interlocutors with solutions for easy and connected precision farming.
The MyEasyFarm platform allows to aggregate and exchange agricultural applications and data, and specializes in transferring data to agricultural equipment through its ISOBUS certification.
A first version of the platform, available since the spring of 2018, facilitates the exchange of data with agricultural equipment, preparing interventions, associating prescription maps and transferring these tasks to more than 50 tractor displays, in particular thanks to its ISOBUS certification obtained in November 2017.
MyEasyFarm also allows to collect data recorded by agricultural equipment (application maps, time spent, quantities of products, fuel consumption,...) and thus to automate the documentation and traceability of the interventions.
MyEasyFarm Stores the set of maps and data for each parcel, allowing a visual analysis by comparing maps to understand how to improve the different interventions in the future.
MyEasyFarm is marketed by subscription to the platform, according to 3 annual VIEW, PLAN and DOCUMENT packages, the annual amount of which varies depending on the surface of the farm https://Www.myeasyfarm.com/tarifs
MyEasyFarm is hosted at VillagebyCA Reims Bézannes and has enjoyed numerous supports since its creation.
At SIMA 2019, MyEasyFarm announces many new developments, with the aim of Become the European reference platform for the exchange of data with agricultural equipments :
- A Collaborative version of the platform, destined for agricultural organisations (cooperatives, agricultural traders, chambers of agriculture,...)
- A Market Place on-boarded in the platform, allowing the integration of agricultural applications and data, with several integrations already available and others being developed or tested,
- Partnership agreements with FMIS PROMIZE (interface with GEOFOLIA) and SMAG (Smag Farmer interface),
- A partnership agreement with DKE-DATA for integration with the Hub Data exchange Agrirouter (First French platform and one of the very first European),
- A partnership agreement with SOBLOO, one of the 4 European consortia responsible for making Sentinel satellite data available, and an offer of " Plain Tower view from the sky » from €50/yr for 100 ha.
- An offer of " Connected Tractor” thanks to the ISOconnect telematics box of OSB/ BHTronik (First world presentation), as well as the ORANGE offer DataVenue Ready.
These news are detailed in the enclosed press releases.
For more information :
Marie-Laure KRAFFT, Marketing/Communication Manager
Mobile + 33 6 67 14 11 22