An internationally acclaimed competition, the SIMA Innovation Awards offer participants the change to enjoy unique visibility within the entire SIMA ecosystem. Since 1931, they have paid tribute to the most innovative equipment, products, technologies and services on the market. Each successive roll of honour reveals underlying trends in the development of farming machinery, the concerns of users and the responses offered to them by manufacturers and solution suppliers.
KEY COMPETITION DATES AND DEADLINES
- Up until the evening of Thursday 26 November 2020: Registration and submission of entries on the platform, for all exhibitors, in their customer zone; non-exhibitors must sent their entry request to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Thursday 28 January 2021 at the SIMA Digital Press Day: Announcement of the nominees in each category ;
- Tuesday 13 April 2021: Announcement of the winners at an AXEMA/SIMA event in the Pullman Eiffel Hotel, Paris.
NEW COMPETITION CATEGORIES
To offer better clarity to the contest and be more consistent with the SIMA sectors, the entries and winners will be divided into categories matching the exhibition’s product sections: Soils and crops, From harvest to storage, Livestock farming and renewable energy, Forestry, roadsides and landscaping, Parts, services and onboard electronics.
Furthermore, two new awards have been created
- Occupational health and safety / working conditions
- Sustainable innovation (noteworthy innovation connected with agroecology and sustainable farming).